Winter Minibook - Dollwars34

by - 12:44 AM



              Hi Dolls! 
My name is Emily and I'm a new writer here and am responsible for writing for Fashion. Instead of doing a (in my opinion) boring 'get to know me' post, I decided to get right into some outfits. Winter is coming to a close and we're entering spring (for those of us in the Northern Hemisphere). It's almost time to say goodbye to our heavy coats and welcome our soft cardigans. In the following outfits, I've compiled some winter ensembles to finish off the season


Outfit N° 1



In this first outfit, I went for a lighter palette to showcase a softer and more feminine styling for winter. If you're a strong believer in wearing soft colors and pastels for spring, this is a great transition to spring outfit. 

Pieces used: 
Bonjour Bizou - Classic White Sweater
Pretty n Love - High Waist Retro Jeans
*Inspired By: Alexander McQueen - Pastelle Faux Fur Coat 
Subcouture - Beige Hiker Boots
Original Future - Cali Scarf
MSW '16 - Silver Pearls Necklace

* Originally costing 40SD, this coat is actually a pretty cheap find in the Bazaar, I've seen it priced at only 6SD!


Outfit N° 2

As you can see by the outfit, I'm not a big SC shopper, but I tried my best to compile a look for those on a heavy SC budget. In this look, I went for a much more casual street style look. Personally, I love styling with dark and thick tights/pantyhose because it allows you to keep on wearing your favorite dress or skirt during the cold season. 

Pieces used:
Wild Candy - Madras Print Scarf
Pretty n Love - Alpaca Leaf Sweater
It Girls - Prato In Fiore Shoulder Bag
Basics - Basic Black Denim Skirt
Voile - Black Tights
Pearls - Black Sheer Pantyhose
Bonjour Bizou - Open Heel Boots

Outfit N° 3


For this last look, I made an outfit that you'd probably see in a high fashion magazine or in a designer lookbook.

Pieces used:
Callie's Picks - Stardoll Polo
Bonjour Bizou - Stonewashed Jeans
Tommy Hilfiger Tribute - Tommy Runway Coat
Callie's Picks - Yankee Doodle Scarf
Minimalism - Charcoal Fedora
Callie's Picks - Candies Quilted Satchel 
Subcouture - Slouchy Black Socks
Cheap Monday (AKA Nelly) - Layer Boot Hide

I hope these outfits gave all of you various options and ideas for styling your winter coat. Please leave a comment below with any feedback or suggestions for my next posts; I would love to hear from all of you.




You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. Sorry guys, I have no idea what happened to the size of the font and the font changing throughout the post. It hasn't been allowing me to update the changes. Apologize for the inconvenience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The third outfit is WINTER OUTFIT GOALS.

    ReplyDelete