GOLD AND SILVER | EDITION 1

by - 11:30 AM

Hello Dolls! This is our very first edition of Models.Company Trendbook! 


Today's theme is : Gold & Silver. 

Gold and Silver are one of my favourite colours. They define luxury and shine. Today, I styled HATECHAINMAILS , the owner of the blog and Models.Company ♥

Styling with Gold :-
I had fun styling this outfit. Firstly I used a Sweater which is somewhat Gold-Leafed at the shoulders. The sweater was inspired by Alexandre Vauthier. Then I chose the Maxa Mara inspired Gold Skirt which looked majestic and I thought that it would be perfect for the sweater. The outfit looked quite simple with the sweater and skirt, so I found the Solid Gold Belt from Balmain - which is suits perfectly for the outfit. To complete the outfit, I chose the Daffodile Stillettos of the colour gold which completed my styling.

Styling with Silver :-
This styling was effortlessly less time-taking and more good-looking. I found the Silver Jacket from the Gift - O - Meter series from Stardoll. The collar of the jacket - According to my thoughts, had a light-gold plating. The Steel Jacket Pants from PPQ totally made a good match with the jacket. Coming to my favourite part of the styling - The Silver Patent Boots from Subcouture looked amazing for the styling! ♥

I hope you liked the two stylings! ♥ Let me know your thoughts regarding this posts via comments section.

Keep Shining x
Khloe.


You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. Nice outfits, but i prefer it so much more if you use metallic pieces as statements rather than in every aspect of the outfit. It's wayyy too much going on when you do it that way. Stick with statements and making it pop in the outfit. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your feedback! I'll have this is mind :)

      Delete
  2. I like the first a lot, but the second like Anonymous said is just... too much at once

    ReplyDelete