Styling of the Week: LE Cutout Bodysuit

by - 3:44 PM


Hi, dollies!

So the new LE collection was out this Friday and even though I couldn't get most of the pieces I liked the most (and I blame busy university life for that - haha!) I still could get my hands on - in my opinion - one of the most original LE pieces I've seen... and that is the LE cutout bodysuit.

I don't know why I liked it so much, honestly, but I think it may be because it's so versatile - it can be dressed down, worn with jeans and a blazer, or it can be worn for a gala. And that is precisely the outfit I decided to create with it!

Items:
Stardoll ft. Charley24 White Choker Necklace
LE Cutout Bodysuit 
YH Gaga Oscars Trousers 
Film Theory Classics White Pearlized Long Skirt
YH Rooney Oscars Heels

I hope you like the look!
I want to see how you would style it in the comments section :)

Josefina (HATECHAINMAILS)

You May Also Like

0 comments