FLOWER PRINTS | EDITION 3

by - 12:06 PM

Hello Dolls!
Flower prints usually define Vintage and Fresh looks. Today's theme is Flower Prints - Let us have a quick review of my stylings :) 

Styling #1



Outfits Used :-

  • Floral Print Caftan - Trails
  • Cropped Turtleneck - Evil Panda
  • Rhise Pants - Nelly
I enjoyed this styling. The new release of Trails made me choose the floral caftan which looks absolutely vintage and sticks to the theme. I wanted to go for a turtle-neck top and I found the simple white top which suited with the caftan. I wanted to for something for the bottoms which did not make it skinny, so I went for the Rhise Pants which looked perfect for the other elements.


Styling #2


Outfits Used :-

  • Romantic Flowergarden Dress - Pretty n Love
  • Multiple Row Choker - Nelly
  • Patent Mary Jane Inspired Heels - Pearls

This was a classic and everyday inspired styling. I went for a dress and I have got the perfect one - This flowergarden dress was the best I could choose. Chokers are a huge fashion statement nowadays, so I chose the Multiple Row Choker which looked elegant with the dress. I didn't want the heels to look more huge or more-worked because the dress is calm and soft, so I chose those Mary Jane inspired heels which completed the styling.

Styling #3

Outfits Used :-
  • Woodland Print Lattice Waist Dress - Nelly
  • Ghillie Court Shoes - Nelly
Nelly Store is one of the best stores in StarPlaza which has lot of collection. This outfit is fit for a Garden Party ♥ The dress which is chose completely sticked to the theme and I was very impressed with color shades of the outfit. To complete the styling, I chose the Court Shoes which effortlessly elegant.









That's all for today! ♥ Did you like this post? Let me know your feedback/thoughts regarding this post via comments section!

Lots of Love,
Khloe

    You May Also Like

    0 comments