#ClubEntries: Superpower Sceneries

by - 5:56 PM


Hi, dollies!


So C9T3 has gone by, and it left us with amazing works from our club members! This time, the theme was: what superpower would you like to have? Look at the amazing representations our members did of this idea.


dollwars34 would like to time-travel!

"My Superpower of choice would be time travel. I would love to just live in a different time period and see what my future would be like. You would also get to experience undocumented events as well."



elyssedeloro would love to have the teleportation superpower!

"The superpower I would love to have is the ability to teletransport myself at will anywhere. That way, I could almost instantaneously go from one place to another in a matter of seconds. No hassle traveling!


The 1st panel shows me starting to teletransport. The 2nd panel shows me as I am dematerializing during the transport. The 3rd panel shows me re-materializing at the destination point, where I am relieved and exhilerated to have made it safely there."



neelanjana18 would try a cloning superpower!

"I want to be able to produce more "me"s i.e. cloning. So that I could do all my work easily."

What do you think of these awesome sceneries?
What superpower would YOU choose?

Have a nice day, until next post!
Josefina (HATECHAINMAILS)

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Glad you chose my entry to write about, and thankful that my creativity flow is back <3

    ReplyDelete