Review: Young Hollywood Oscars Release

by - 2:00 AM

Hi, dollies!

What with Cycle 9 results being up tomorrow and the Oscar theme going on in this cycle, I wanted to talk about the latest Young Hollywood release on Stardoll. I know it's been out for some days already, but better late than never, right?

To tell you the truth, I was a bit disappointed when I saw the choices for the release. Even though Chrissy Teigen's outfit was amazing and she and John Legend were actual #couplegoals, her ensemble still wasn't my favorite of the night. If I had to choose my favorites, I would go for the following:


Hailee Steinfeld stunned everyone in a in a Ralph & Russo see-through pink floral gown. She looked absolutely gorgeous!


Karlie Kloss, in a Stella McCartney cape dress with a Nirav Modi choker and a Roger Vivier clutch. THE. CHOKER.



Emma Stone. Dress: Givenchy Haute Couture by Riccardo Tisci. Jewelry: Tiffany & Co.
My favorite of the night, channeling vintage Hollywood at its finest.

I have to say - the Emma Stone dress (center) looked a bit flimsy compared to the real version. I was honestly expecting better graphics for this collection, and better dress choices, too. 


Whose was your favorite outfit of the night and which one would you pick if you were the one to design the Young Hollywood Stardoll release? What dress would you like to have in your wardrobe? I'll be reading your comments!

Josefina (HATECHAINMAILS)




You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. i think Stardoll messed up with the three outfits they released, graphics were not good.for Chrissy for example they did skirt instead of a dress; Emma Stone dress looks more ugly while the real version was one of my fav. For me, one of the best dress was wearing by Janelle Monae and i wanted to see how sd would have handled that :)

    ReplyDelete