LE Picks and Review

by - 2:24 AM


Hey dolls! So Stardoll started off this weekend with a brand new LE Release called LE: The High Fashion Edit. Although I personally didn't buy anything, I thought the items featured in this release were quite nice, and I was really satisfied with what they've given to us this past week. 
Here are some of my Top 5 Picks from the release. 

 Pick Nº 1 - LE Sheer Bodysuit

Personally, I'm a fan of interesting and risque pieces because of all the unique outfits you can make with them. I love experimenting with different pieces rather than a basic top that can be found at three other stores in different colors. I love how LE executes these pieces so nicely and in such a high fashion form. 

 Pick Nº 2 - Leather Belted Pants

These pants in general are just perfect. They're so versatile and easy to style. Despite the same design being presented in different stores throughout different times, I love the checkered detailing and leather highlights that they added in. It definitely gives a unique feel to it compared to most of the black trousers that have been released. 

 Pick Nº 3 - Patchwork Dress

This dress is probably my favorite piece out of the entire collection. It's so fun and colorful and also a rather easy styling piece. I also think the colors go really well and really set this piece aside from many others. Although, the major downside of this piece is the price. No matter how beautiful this piece may be, I will definitely not pay 130SD for this. 
Pick Nº 4 - Metallic Sphere Earring

I really love the separate earrings that have been appearing recently. Their designs have been really beautiful designs, and they haven't been overpriced (although, I still think 19SD is a bit much for one earring; then again, it is LE). 

Pick Nº 5 - Blush Flowy Dress

Finally, this beautiful fairy-tale gown. I really love the color and how soft and wearable it is for many people (especially if you're not into outrageous colors and intricate pieces). The tulle and sheer aspects of the gown create a simple yet delicate dress, and it all comes together really nicely, but again, disappointed with the prices on some of these pieces, Stardoll.

Disappointments:

The main thing I found really disappointing about this LE release (and many other LE releases as well) were the overpriced items. They create beautiful pieces, but we don't deserve to be overcharged on hard saved SDs. They also included some items that were released in previous LE collections, but with less effort (like the Distressed Fabric Jeans). 

What did you think about the LE release? 

Leave some comments down below, I'd love to hear from you guys. Also, some outfits and minibooks are coming soon!

You May Also Like

0 comments