DENIM | EDITION 2

by - 7:17 AM

Hello Dolls!


I love Denim ♥ Denim is a cotton fabric, popularly known for designing Jeans and other major clothing. Today's theme is DENIM ♥ Here's a quick review of my styling :-

Styling #1 
| Coco Sheer Tunic - Pretty N Love | Perfect Summer Denim Shirt - Fever | Lace Jeans - Nelly | Leonara Shoes - Miss XV |

I wanted to go with outfit which would absolutely define Denim. I started off with a sheer top and then an open denim shirt which looked absolutely perfect. I went for a denim jeans and I love lace clothing, so I chose the Lace Jeans which looked sophisticated. I did not go for sneakers because we need a change right? :) So those Leonara Shoes made the styling complete.

Styling #2

| Denim Romper - Nelly | Denim Embellished Coat - Royalty | High Heeled Satin Sandals - Nelly |

This was a simple and quick styling! I found the Denim Romper in Nelly which looked Sleek and somewhat like an everyday wear. I chose the Denim Embellished Coat which looked fabulous with the Romper. For the shoes, I did not go for something that was very big, instead I got those High Heeled Satin Sandals from Nelly to complete the look.

Did you like the styling? Please let me know your thoughts/opinions regarding this posts via comments section.

Love you all x
Khloe

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Good post but i think that it will be great if there were two pictures so that the non-ss members have the possibilities to find cheap and non-ss items to dress up like you. For example which coat to use instead of that royalty one?

    ReplyDelete