BLACK IS MY AESTHETIC | EDITION 7

by - 4:31 AM

Hello Dolls! 

Today's trendbook theme is BLACK . Black is my favourite colour and I love outfits that are mainly black. Today's stylings are based on Black and I hope you like it! Let's take a quick view of the stylings.


#Styling1 
Outfits used : -
Sweetheart neck body - 18sd - Nelly
Maxi tulle set skirt - 18sd - Nelly
Laced up block heels - 13sd - Nelly


#Styling2
Lace up crop turtle neck - 14sd - Velvet Orchidi
Stardust leggings - 12sd - Apres Ski
Love life sneakers - 13sd - Nelly
Black patent handbag - 14sd - PPQ


#Styling3
Bustier Top - 19sd - Tingeling
Pleated Black Mini Skirt - 24sd - Tingeling
Charley24 Mary Janes -20sd - Stardoll Feat

I hope you liked the styling! Let me know your thoughts/opinion regarding this post via comments section!

Lots of love,
Khloe ♥

You May Also Like

2 comments