Review: TRAILS

by - 11:30 PM

What I Loved:


Unfortunately, there wasn't a lot to love with this floor.

First, there's not one but FOUR starcoin items! It's always great to have items that can be used by all members.

There's also a guys outfit! Again, it's always great to see stardoll support there whole community.

Most of the graphics are decent, as are the prices. 

My Favourite Items:

What I hated:


Those cowboy boots. I think they are the ugliest boots I have ever seen on Stardoll. Their oen redeeming feature is that they won't cost you stardollars if you buy them by mistake.

Pretty much everything in this colelction is very, very basic. While it's not exactly the same as any items previously, they're just very plain and don't really bring any new trends or unseen designers into stardoll.

What I hope:


What I'm hoping this means is that we'll have more Vinyl, Pearls - and possibly even some Fallen Angel? It's been a while since some of the classic stores on stardoll have gained any items, so this is at least a start!

I am also curious as to whether this will be only one floor - in previous releases, they released one floor one day, and another floor later on. If that's the case, there may well be a part 2 of this review!

What do you think of this store? Leave your comment down below!


You May Also Like

0 comments