On Trend: The Half-Bun Hairdo

by - 10:05 PM

I've been seeing this hairdo everywhere! So here's a couple of dolls who really rock it:

Dolls On Trend:

Torbie

Torbie looks super grunge with these teeny-tiny half-up buns! It's partly by Melodyy98, and partly Mis TQ Yonce Blonde Hair. I like this particular design because it lends itself to just about any kind of style. Worn like this, it's very grunge, but I could also see this on a very cute Lolita doll or with any casual street style.




gotikwoman3


This wig by Izabelee321 is worn with an always classic jumper . With this design, I love that it's shaded with the brown and not just the black, which is different. I'm also glad that it's  only 1 part, which makes it a lot more affordable.

Anya-lexa

Her outfit maybe be super simple and classic, but her luxurious wig by Partystar66 certainly isn't!

Which of these wigs is you favorite?



You May Also Like

0 comments