ARIANA GRANDE STYLING | EDITION 5

by - 7:30 AM

Hello Dolls! 

Today's edition is kinda different like it used to be. Normally, I give out a specific theme and I used to do a styling based on the that. Today's theme is Stardoll Celebrity Style. I tried to recreate few outfits of Ariana Grande. I hope you guys like it!

Outfit worn by Ariana Grande at Madrid.

What you need :
Le Knitted Poncho - LE
Mary Kate Fur - CALLIE'S PICKS
Black Sheer Tights - RIO
Chanel Chains Bag - CALLIE'S PICKS
Classic Black Pumps - WOTW

Outfit worn by Ariana Grande at Saturday Live




What you need :
Bare Lace Top - Nelly
Lace Trim Crop Cami - Fallen Angel
Stretch Jeans - Bonjour Bizou
Draped Moto Jacket - Subcouture
Black Shiny Heels - Miss Sixty

I hope you like it! This is my first trial in recreating celebrity outfits :) Let me know your thoughts/opinion regarding this post via comments section.

This styling was done on the beautiful arianagcover!
She has a beautiful Ariana Inspired Doll! Take a look!

Love you all!
Khloe

You May Also Like

0 comments