THE BLUSH PALETTE | EDITION 9

by - 2:40 AM

Hello Dolls! 

Recently I came up with an Idea to select dolls as Models for my stylings. Today's edition is The Blush Palette. The color Blush represents live theatre because it is a color often used for theatre makeup. 


Today I thought that I could style outfits with the color Blush. I have chose 3 beautiful dolls for today's styling :
liisu001 , ShyAngel80 and MissLikeable


#StylingWithliisu001
Well, Blush outfits indeed define very simple and elegant looks. For this styling, I used :
Pink Top - Stardoll Academy
Floral Print Pencil Skirt - Pretty N Love - 120sc
Lace Bow Purse - Stardoll Rewards
Charms Sandals

#StylingWithShyAngel80
Outfits used :
Ballet Training Body - Active - 140sc
Bunny Hop Skirt - Bunny Hop
Belt - Bonjour Bizou
Stiletto Platform Pump - Nelly - 11sd

#StylingWithMissLikeable
Outfits used :
Blush Drape Trenchcoat - Callie's Picks - 15sd
Four Square Latex Dress - Velvet Orchidi - 16sd
Black Tights [ Optional ] - Voile - 30sc
Cinderella Pumps - GOM

Did you like today's styling? Let me know your thoughts/opinions regarding this post via comments section! 

New posts with new models coming soon ♥
Khloe ♥



You May Also Like

5 comments

  1. For MissLikeable's look, did you do a pose with the scenery? Normally Stardoll legs point left, but hers point right, if you see what I mean! If you did do a pose using the scenery, it looks really good! I love all the stylings and one of the items that I would class as an 'Essential' definitely has to be the Active Ballet Training Body; you can use it with so much! Well done on such a lovely post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi There! I normally do all my edits via photoshop :) And I really think I need to try a pose! Thank you for suggesting! I'm so glad you liked my post! Have a lovely day!

      Delete
    2. No problem! They all look good! ☺

      Delete