Vinyl Review

by - 7:18 PM

Lucy aka Sunnysidessue here with your Vinyl Review - Firstly, I am super impressed with the amount of starcoin items they've collected!

It's always awesome to get items that are available for every doll to use. These ones are all super usable,  and there's even one piece for the guys!




What I loved:


Surprisingly, the store window! More often than not, stardolls' outfit choices in these can be ... questionable, bu this one actually looks like something that I'd wear myself! Bravo.



The prices! As I've already mentioned, there's plenty of starcoin items, but even the stardollar ones aren't too bad.

Also, the interior items. Usually, we get one or the other, so it's super cool to see that stardoll is beginning to combine the two into one cohesive, usable collection on a more regular basis.

My Picks:


Left - The Black Lace Camisole Dress is pretty much my new essential! It's great for layering, it;s sheer, it's black, it's a little pricey t 19sd but not too bad.

Middle - I have to say, the name of the High Waist Simple Dress is a bit weird, as it isn't high wasited, but otherwise it's perfect! It's black, it's in starcoins, it's well-designed and very flirty.

Right - Of course, I couldn't leave out this jacket, even if it is for the boys! The Curdroy Jacket also has an odd choice in name, but the deep blue colour and cool texture makes up for that.


What I Hated

Unfortunately, there's always something. This time, it's the jeans - we must have had at least 10 pairs of these jeans by now. They look identical. They're the same shape, colour, and fit as last time. These ones do have some cool graphics going on but that isn't a good enough reason to recycle them yet again.

That polka dot print. There's no excuse for it. Both items would have been a million times nicer without this messy, weird-looking print all over them. Up close, there's a lot of cool detail, but this print is just so loudly tragic that is covers up any redeeming features these items may have had.

What I hope:


That we continue to get more stores along with vein, and of course for more starcoin, male, and interior items!







You May Also Like

0 comments