REVIEW: New Basics

by - 7:55 PM



What I Loved:


The range of items is great! There's something for everyone, and they're in super usable - "basic" - colours too.

The graphics are decent, even if everything looks weirdly shiny, it's more than I'd have expected from BASICS.

The window store also has nice-looking, co-ordinated outfits in it, for a change! Maybe it was hard to mess up, seeing as the entire store is just, well, BASIC - but I've seen so many ugly outfits recently, it's hard not to be happy, if not a little impressed.









What I Hated:


So many items look an awful lot like ones we've already had - some even in stardollars.

There's so many pieces here that look eerily similar to previous ones, and this is a growing trend. Just because we liked it last time, doesn't mean we're in need of ten more!

What I Hope:

I really just want stardoll to be releasing more starcoin items, for all members - and at more reasonable prices. Is that too much to ask?








You May Also Like

0 comments