#BloggerForADay: REVIEW - Fantasy Hotels

by - 1:29 PM




Hi, guys!


I really liked the new series of furniture in Fantasy Hotels and I wanted to share with you my opinion about it. So...

Why do I like it?
I think it's perfect for summer and those pieces of furniture help you improve your rooms and make it more summer-styled! Those bright colors really remind summer and each and every piece of furniture describe another form of summer in a unique way!

Why did stardoll add them?
I think stardoll should always have summer items in starplaza, not only clothes but also interior! All those pieces help members give a summer look to their suites and improve them!

Which are the best of them?
I think the best are: the hanging chair (it's really used in summer, like a swing), the sofa (has a summer style), the pillows (summer colors) and the small decorations (books, cactus, succulent set - they give a summer sense wherever you add them).

Hope I helped you pick items from fantasy hotels for your room and made you think a little more summery :)

Yours,
MegaEREL

You May Also Like

0 comments