#BloggerForADay: The Pets!

by - 1:27 PM


Hello dear bloggers,

Do you love animals?
I bet you do...

Stardoll is a amazing pet-friendly world, and of course for us 'The Animal Lovers'.


I thought about opening a little animal-fun discussion on this day.

I love many pets, including horses and other huge animals.
The dogs are my favorite and they make a huge part of the animals.
As we all know, dogs and cats are the most famous animals on the world.
However, that does not mean that we should like one animal more than the other,
since every animal is special in their own way.

I come here to give you some tips to keep your pets healthy.

-Keep your pet in a healthy weight.
Maintaining a healthy weight takes off the chances of your pet getting a injury, disease, and it also gives your pet a longer life expectancy. I like keeping my pet, puppy, medium in weight which is not so fat, or not so thin.

-Exercise your pet.
Walk with your pet. It is healthy for you and your dog. Walking helps preserve your pet’s muscle tone and joint movement. If your pet is overweight or obese, walking can be a great way to shed some extra pounds. However, remember first Consult your veterinarian before starting any new exercise program with your pet. You need to make sure your pet is healthy enough for the exercise you plan.

-Have your veterinarian examine your pet at least once a year to make sure your pet is healthy and to help detect problems earlier.
This is very important for me and my pet since it also helps them to have a better life, without any risks that I have no idea of.


I hope you enjoyed my tips and I will see you next time! 

Muahh,
Briana. (bravegirlalways)

P.S. Enjoy the picture of madmadeleine and her precious pets.

You May Also Like

0 comments