#BloggerForADay: My Bucketlist

by - 1:39 PM


Hello! :)

I absolutely love bucket lists. I have had a bucket list made out since I was 14 and now I am just adding and crossing out ones I have done. I would encourage anyone with dreams to do things in the future to make a list of everything you would like to do in your life. I can honestly say if I didn't make out my list I wouldn't have done half the amount of things on there. I am going to share some of the things I would like to do and have done in my 17 years of life. Enjoy!

1. Travel the world
2. Go Parasailing (done)
3. Swim with dolphins (done) and sharks
4. Go to a third world country and help there for a summer.
5. Connect with old friends
6. See the Northern Lights
7. Become more confident with myself (half way there)
8. Get a tattoo 
9. Start dancing again
10. Go Stand up paddle surfing (done)

Always remember to follow your dreams.}

What are your bucket list dreams?

Aisling (dolphin316)

You May Also Like

0 comments