#BloggerForADay: REVIEW - New Callie's Picks

by - 1:05 PM


Hey everyone!

Stardoll just released the new Callie's Picks collection, called 'Flower Flare'.
It's already the 81st collection from Callie's picks and I have to admit that it's one of my least favourite collections.

The name says it all, flower prints. A lot of flower prints.

Stardoll offers us a lot of clothing with flowers on them, in all colours and shapes you could think off. So they decided to bring some of them back. There was one piece I liked, the classic red flower dress. This dress has a vintage vibe to it I really love.

In my opinion the other items look too shoddy. They look old and are not the kind of vintage that fits my style. Also, the way they combined the items is off. The combination of all the bold items is just too much for me, there's a lot going on and that's not my style. 

But if you are into that kind of clothing, feel free to check it out! You could find something you like ;) There will always be a next collection, so don't worry if you don't find anything.

Thank you for reading!

x Myrthe
(Bueno-koekje_xx)

You May Also Like

0 comments