#BloggerForADay: Eye Makeup

by - 2:10 PM



Hey, everyone!

Summer is finally here!! With this, I wanted to do a super quick tutorial on an eyelook that I have been loving for the summertime! I made this makeup look by combining two of my favorite colors: orange and purple (thus the name: Orpul). 

For the top of the eyelid, I went with a sunset orange color. I started by using a base of peachy pink, and then adding a darker coral on the outer half of the eye. To make it more orangey, I used a yellow at the outmost corner to create the full gradient of color. 
To include the purple, I lined my waterline with a purple eyeliner, making my eyes pop even more and really bringing the look to another level of vibrancy. Make sure your lashes are loaded with mascara for this as well!


Ahhh, the smokey eye. Something we all strive for, but struggle to put together. With summer upon us, we often try to go for brighter, more vibrant colors on our eyelids. However, even in the summer time we can pull off this feat without making ourselves look too hot. 

First of all, make sure that your makeup is all water/sweatproof. The worst thing that can happen is you realizing that you have drippy raccoon eyes from your makeup! 
Start with priming your eyes. This makes the eyeshadow stay longer, and come off as more pigmented. For this look, I went with a light brown color. 
To really create the smokey effect, we want to work our way outward, putting increasingly less of the darkest color on the outer corners of our eyes. On the outer half of your eyes, add a slightly darker brown. 
To make this a more summer-esque look, I added an orangey red color on the extreme outer corner, to add a slight pop of color but still stay true to the essence of a smokey eye.
I then lined my inner corners with a white eyeliner, and the rest with a brown eyeliner, and we're set! 


Let me know if you recreate this look!!
Amber x
(Orpul-Is-Me9)

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. It's an honor to be featured on this blog, thank you so much!!

    orpul-is-me9

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! Loved it

    ReplyDelete