#BloggerADay: Blast From the Past!

by - 2:02 PM


If you're like me, I rarely ever dress my doll up in the original clothes my doll started with. But I have only recently come to appreciate the niceness of the outfit my doll came in! Not only are all the parts in the original outfit free, it also can be used for a variety of different outfits! Here are a few I like:

1. The original outfit
This is the outfit that stardoll created for the starter doll. It is a very monochrome outfit by has a lovely splash of colour from the peachy cardigan!

2. The basic outfit
Its a new trend to go with 'basic' outfits, which basically consist of 2 colours- mainly black, white or grey. The top is fully exposed and paired with black ripped jeans and gorgeous heels! A black bow choker was added to fill in space around the neck as well as lovely dangly earrings!

3. The Wild outfit
This is the bling bling, party outfit- full of sequins, glitter and color! A glam 'rock star' jacket is added on top of the top and paired with a bold purple skirt! Iridescent pumps finish the look.

4. The comfy outfit
Created using cotton shorts, the loose top and reliable sneakers this outfit is perfect for just chilling at home or going to the shops! It is definitely simple and comfortable but also very stylish! 

I hope you liked these outfits, what stunning outfits can you try create with an item from the original clothing package? 

- Hanna xx
(Mikura.)

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Lucky you to get nice set of clothes for start, I got only baggy trousers, white tee and sneakers

    ReplyDelete