SO LUXURIOUS | EDITION 16

by - 7:04 AM




Hey Dolls! I apologise for not posting regularly - I was so busy with high school and I hope I can post here whenever I'm free! It feels like its been ages since I've post something here, haha.



















So today's theme is Luxurious, I tried to style few outifts based on this theme. I normally like sparkly outfits and I gave myself a chance to style few outfits on HATECHAINMAILS.

I  hope you enjoy the outfits!


Look 1 

Items used :-

Skirt - Royalty
Top - Voile
Belt - Voile













Look 2

Items used :-

Top - Nelly
Skirt - Nelly
Long Skirt - Voile
Belt - Balmain Tribute
Shoes - Balmain Tribute








Look 3

Items used :-

Dress - Voile
Shoes - Callie's Picks
Choker - GOM
Bracelet - Nelly





Did you like this post? Let me know your thoughts/opinions regarding this post via comments section!

Lots of Love,
Khloe




You May Also Like

0 comments