Pretty N Love Review

by - 11:27 PM

What I Loved:


There's so many super cute, original, nicely textured pieces! I'm not usually into such girly clothes, but they suit the theme of the store. 

It's a very trendy, current collection with cold shoulders, sheer, and embroidery. Whoever collated and designed these definitely knew what they were doing, and actually listened to members' requests.

My Picks:



What I Hated:

Firstly, the prices. 20sd is a lot to pay for a jacket that isn't a hotbuy or tribute piece. Then, there's only one starcoin item, and even with my Royalty discount bringing it to 144sc, it's insanely expensive for a very basic skirt. 

An I can't forget to mention the Frilled Shorts. These are so wrong, in so many ways, I don't really even know where to start. They look like the kind of freebies that never leave the last page of your closet, and so not something that anyone would ever pay stardollars for.

On The Fence:

As a paying member, I truly wish there were more exclusive things and regular rewards for Superstars. This collection has two items which are superstar-only. While that does make them slightly more exclusive, the items themselves aren't anything special. We've had plenty of embroidered shorts before, and plenty of long sleeved, cropped tops.

And that's the other thing - fractionally edited versions of stuff we already have is become all too common. With this collection, they're different enough that I didn't instantly notice it. But I did notice in the end, and it left me feeling vaguely disappointed.



What did you think of this collection?


You May Also Like

0 comments