#ClubEntries: Favorite Room

by - 8:01 PM



Hi, dollies!

C11T2 has come and gone and we've got a new issue of our #ClubEntries blog feature!
For this task, the dolls had to say what room of their house was their favorite and then try to recreate it or create their dream room. The task included a description of the justification.
Our favorites of this cycle:




Bueno-koekje_xx
My favourite room is my bedroom. I like the colours black and white combined with some vibrant colours. I tried to remake it as best as I could. I like my room the most because this is where I can be myself, do what I want and feel good. I furnished my room all by myself so it's totally me. I always listen to my favourite music in my room or watch a movie, series,... On the left side of my room stands my bed, with a little shelve about it and random stuff, like books and plants. I also enjoy reading very much and since it's always quiet in my room, it's the perfect place! On the left side of the shelf are pictures of me and my friends. On the other side of my room is my wardrobe. In front of the room you can see me desk with my computer and some more books. These books represent my school books, since I also study in my room. I hope you like it!



lolitka1444
My favourite room is my bedroom. It's not a big one tho but still there is enough space for my passions - drawing & books. It's a quite messy place, I have almost all my school stuff on desk so my mum is always telling me to clean it. I spend there almost all my time after school but i love it. I have a room for myself and no one interrupt me when I'm studying, drawing or reading.



Girl-Sahar444
I selected 2 colors for the room decor Orange and White.The reason I chose these colors is that they look so great together, but it is not mostly used combination.I tried to create a room suitable for people who are looking for unique, vintage and edgy styled room. Elegant yet stylish was the main aim. I like big and comfy rooms. I especially like the accessories in a room I believe that if they are placed right a room can look great. There are 2 sides of a room. On one side there is bed along with wardrobe and comfy chair. On the other side I made a fireplace.
I used a fireplace because everyone needs one their room during winter especially where I live. The wardrobe is kind of like attached to the wall. I liked it's design because I love a bit emboridered things and they make nice additions to the room. I used things to color co-ordinate the room so that it looks like one unit! 



coolgirlk94
Because one of my favourite hobbies is reading and creating crafts, I thought that I would make a workshop kind of a room, where I can spend a quiet yet creative and fun time. 
I like the minimalistic combination with vintage style, so I decided to go with that theme for the room design.



amaia_estebanez
My favourite room of my house is definitely my room. It's where I spend most of my time and where I feel most comfortable. It's a place that is all for me and I get to do whatever I like: watch movies, listen to music, write, read magazines and books. Besides, there is a window next to my desk (where I usually do all of those things) and I love how bright and lovely it gets when the sun comes through it, brightening the whole room and putting me in a really good mood. I also love when it rains and I hear the sound of it against my window, it's really calming. I also think that it's the room that represents me most, as I still live with my parents and I did not get to choose how to decorate any other room.

First, I tried to recreate my real bedroom, but I could not find the right furniture to do that, so instead I decided to create the one I dream of having. First, I wanted it to be calming and bright, hence the colour of the walls and the huge window. I also chose this particular room because I would love to live in a big city (the view from the window). Once I established that, I went for light and neutral colour for the furniture as well. After that I added a pop of colour and a bit of life with plants (a must!), I probably went a bit to far with that (but too many plants it's not a thing, right?). I also thought it was necessary for me to add something fashion related and as I would love to have a separate room for my clothes, I went for fashion books and magazines, which I love to read. At the end, I thought there was something else missing and I realise I had no pet! And well, that's the end result!



All the entries were amazing! I'm so happy for all you're accomplishing and how many things you've learnt. I'm looking forward to seeing your next tasks!


Josefina (HATECHAINMAILS)

You May Also Like

0 comments