Interview With A Zombie

by - 2:30 AM


Our first interview! The wonderful up-and-coming PNG designer Aylla Etter aka Zombie took some timeout of her day to answer our questions. 




Image may contain: 2 people, people standing and people walking
http://imgur.com/a/bC8ru
Image may contain: 2 people, people standing and outdoor
ZOMBIE V1
What is your username? Do you have a nickname / fb name?
Aylla Etter aka Zombie



How would you describe your style?
Mine style is colorful bright and super unique



What is your favorite item on Stardoll and why?
Winehouse top cause I am a huge fan a johnny depp



What inspired you to start designing? (Pngs / Hairs / etc)When I saw people on fb post their graphics/pngs especially from one of my fave I was inspired so much by them.



What are the best and worst parts of your designing experience?Best: Because I get to express and show my designs and creativity Worst: haven't had anything go wrong ...yet!



What is your biggest fashion regret?
I don't regret anything.


Image may contain: 2 people, people standing, shoes and outdoor


If you could have any stardoll item but in real life, what would it be and why?

LE Plastic bag cause I really love see through stuff like the bag Stardoll did of the Chanel rl one.



What is your number-one tip to stay stylish? (Can be real life or stardoll :)
Never be afraid to take risks.



Do you like : Barbie, Bratz, Polly Pocket, or MyScene?

Yes I like Bratz, Barbie and of course this isnt inlcuded but I love Monster High Gals.


You May Also Like

0 comments