Review: Evil Panda

by - 12:13 AM

What I Loved:


This is just such an adorable collection! It's the perfect blend of cute and edgy that I was looking for from Evil Panda.

The three starcoin items aren't particularly special, but I like the skirts which are both classic, classy and well-designed. They're worth stardollars, so it's awesome to see them in coins for everyone!

All of these items are very usable, and there's something for every style of doll.

My Picks:



What I Didn't Like:


I'm increasingly disappointed at the amount of generic, recycled items seen on Stardoll.

 Shiny red pants are nothing new. Cropped holy tops aren't a new concept either. Studded, ripped denim shorts are so overdone, especially since they're neither trendy, nor classic.

I'm also torn over the way that they've taken the same items and re-coloured it within releases - first with Clique, and now with Fallen Angel and Evil Panda. If items are classic enough to require multiple coloured versions, I think that those items should be in a new floor of BASICS. Not to mention be in starcoins.

The graphics are sub-par on all the shirts. There's no contour. My doll has boobs and a waist, but these make her look flat as a pancake! This is the opposite of what stardoll should be doing. It's bad enough that pants don't fit properly on curvy dolls!



What do you think about this collection?





You May Also Like

0 comments