Review: Callie's Picks #80

by - 7:43 PM

Usually, I don't like to review Callie's Picks all that much, simply because of the fact that it's all just re-released items and nothing new, but this time, I just had to. It was a mess.


What I Loved:


Not a lot to like about this collection. The mannequins look mostly ok. There's quite a few items in starcoins. The accessories are many and cute. But it only goes down hill from there.

What I Hated:

I'm doing this as a list, because... well, I hated a lot.
  • Totally unoriginal theme - the'res already been "Pastels In Paris", which had very much the same style and EVEN HAS SOME OF THE SAME ITEMS. Talk about a lazy collection!
  • The prices are horrendously high, even with the Royalty discount. I get that many of these are Tribute pieces, but I wouldn't pay that much for the original version, let alone Callie's!
  • That hair. It was bad enough the first time around when it didn't fit or flatter, why on earth would we want to see it all over again?
  • They used the Exclusive Bicycle. I think the name speaks volumes about the irony of that. 
  • So, so, so many ugly shoes.

What did you think of this collection?


You May Also Like

0 comments