Lookbook: Plenty Of Pleats

by - 2:26 AM

I'm hoping to do this every Thursday from now on - I know I've been a little slack lately, but I've been extremely busy - and more than a little stressed - IRL.

As per usual, I've included my favourites from the staplaza, my own stylings, and of course the outfits of stardoll members. Hope you like it and leave a comment below!

How You Wore It:


 I picked these three out because they have each a very different take on the way to wear a pleated item. Conyta.00 is very bohemian, and very ready for Coachella season. Ludelicia is very glam and suited to the streets of Fashion Week, while Auefashion4 is looking like a ballgown godess!


My Suite Stylings:


My Plaza Picks:


There were so many, I decided to split this up!

Shirts:



Dresses:



Skirts:


What do you think about this trend? 






You May Also Like

0 comments