INTERVIEW WITH COOLRACHAEL | MCFW WINNER

by - 5:05 AM

Hello Dolls!Recently, CoolRachael has won the title of MCFW. As a part of her reward, The team decided to interview CoolRachael. First of all, I thank her for taking her time for the interview!



Let's begin the Interview !

moonlight_path : Congrats on winning the MCFW, what do you feel about your winning?
CoolRachael : Thank you :), I'm very happy to be the first winner of this MCFW competition. I still can't believe it because the other finalists rock too with their outfits and they are also great contestants at club competitions.

moonlight_path : What's the part you enjoyed most in the fashion week?
CoolRacheal : The part I enjoyed the most was i think the final part. Firstly because i was one of the finalists and secondly because i was impressed by people's kindness on stardoll who help me by voting and asking nothing in return.

moonlight_path : What do you want to tell to the dolls who voted and supported you for you winning?
CoolRachael : I want to tell them THANK YOU SO MUCH for your votes and also sorry for my spams in their guestbook :( I really don't like to bother people even in RL, i'm a very shy girl girl so it means alot for me what they did for me when i asked them :) . So thank you once again for your kindness.
Thank you also to my friends who are not members of the club and help me by voting for me and asked their friends to vote too. I'm happy because i've met here wonderful and amazing people.

moonlight_path : Did you enjoy the MCFW?
CoolRachael : Yes I really enjoyed teh MCFW and the way you made it, my concern was about the votes and the way you'll handle the cheaters (if necessary) and you really did that like pro. Great job for that girls :)

moonlight_path : Any advice you would like to give for our dolls?
CoolRachael : My advice? What can i say.... Have do your best and never give be a fair-player and fingers crossed lol. If you're not the winner, you'll do better the next time :)

moonlight_path : Your outfits look very glamorous at the Fashion Week! What's you favourite store at Stardoll?
CoolRachael : Thank you, I tried to be as glam as i can :). My favourite store on stardoll? I really like to mix the outfits i buy on those stores (xd) I can love a dress at FA, the shoes somewhere else and same with the bag for example. Like i always say i'm an open-minded girl even with stardoll stores. So no favourite store but fav colour :)

" Thank you to you Khloe and i hope there'll be another edition of MCFW but this time with a challenge stuffs to do or with each day's outfits theme - CoolRachael "

So that's all! I'm so glad that I could interview CoolRachael! Congratulations once again!

Khloe

You May Also Like

1 comments