Taking A Break

by - 8:07 PM

        

I've been gone for a while from the blog and from Stardoll, so here's why:

About a month ago, I wasn't unable to log into my Stardoll account, so I contacted Stardoll, and it took them a while to get back to me, but it turned out that my account had been hacked. I'm now back after a long break, and it actually turned out to be a little eye opening and stress relieving. 

I'm still in school, which means that guilty pleasures like Stardoll can really take up my time. Having this dormant period away from all the things I participate in really allows me to become much more involved with school and keeping myself focused. It also helped me loose some stressful things for a while because I was worried about getting things out and on time, while trying to deliver quality content to our small blog community. Thankfully, I got my account back, but I'm so grateful to be back with you all, and am so thankful for the support that I received from many of you (Yes, I understand this is a game). This break really helped me understand my limitations, and helped me focus more on personal responsibilities. 

Now that I am back, things on the blog will resume to how they were prior to this break. Thank you for your support. 

Don't forget about the infamous Wishlist Question!
Wishlist Question: What do you think about taking a personal break from Stardoll to focus on your real-world responsibilities? Do you need one?

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. What do you think about taking a personal break from Stardoll to focus on your real-world responsibilities? Do you need one?

    Yes I sometimes do. I feel like Stardoll takes abit of my time sometimes and it just doesn't get on with all my other activities. I love using stardoll during the holidays, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for replying. Being the first to join the Wishlist Question. Do you have a stardoll user?

      Delete