REVIEW: Wild Candy

by - 10:09 PM



It's been so long since this store had a new, non-couture release! I'm hoping there's some Basics to come but in the meantime, I'm happy to have a few new items in SC.

What I Loved:


Obviously, the fact it's all in starcoins! Lats WC release included stardollar items, which angered a lot of players. So, I'm happy it's back to the humble beginnings this store has always been about!

There's also a large variety in the styles and colours, so there's definitely one piece for every doll to enjoy.

And there's a guys outfit! Even if my own doll is female, I'm super happy when stardoll brings out a new, non-black-jeaned outfit for the guys., They deserve some colour too!

The accessories for this collections are absolutely fantastic. They're usable, trendy, and go with all the other items in the collection. Too often in the past, WC's items have looked super clashy.

(No picks this time as the starplaza is playing up for me!)

What I'm Unsure Of:

The high price of starcoin items. In any other store, I would have written a huge rant, but this is a store that is weirdly well known for it's outrageously high priced starcoin pieces. I'm not saying that they should be high priced, because nobody likes overpriced anything, more just that it's to be expected when we're talking WC.

There's also a number of items that closely resemble ones we've had in stardollars, which is bound to make those who shelled out on them previously, more than a little mad. It's nice for users who wanted them but couldn't previously afford them, but it's no less offensive for those who could - and have - already paid.

What I Hated:

The lack of prints. There's a lot of bold going on, but one thing that I'm mising is the key crazy prints this store is so known for. Keeping it simple makes me wonder why they didn't just make 3 more colours and call it Basics.

Several items can't be worn without somethings - specifically the rather pricey, stardollar-costing, Underneath Stardoll sets -without your dolls bra poking out. Which makes them pretty redundant if you're a new, non-ss member without any stardollars - exactly who these kinds of stores are made for. Way back when, starcoin versions were available in limited skin tones, something I think they really should have kept if they were going to release cleavage-bearing collections like this.

What did you think of this collection?





You May Also Like

0 comments