REVIEW: WOTW Dubai

by - 9:01 PM

What I Loved:

So much shiny! There's an insane amount of metallic in this collection, which is not something we see too often anymore. 

The guy's outfit! Yes, the guys get an outfit. Usually, I'd be a bit upset at the fact that it's all black, but the unusual shapes make up for that.

The furniture -I've said it before, and I can keep on saying it, because I always love it when stardoll incorporates suite items into their outfit collections. It makes it so much easier to create an outfit that matches the room, and if you're more suite-design than fashion inclined, there's something for everyone.

What I Hated:

There's always something, unfortunately. 

In this case, it's the horrific prices. I dislike paying over 20sd for Subcouture, which is limited, or tributes. This is neither, yet is prices horrifically high, with THREE dresses costing 32sd! 

There's also no starcoin items at all. Which, considering how completely basic the gold outfit is, is ridiculous.

So, yeah, that gold outfit. Want to love it, but the top, pants, and shoes just looks like stuff we've had ten times over already. 





You May Also Like

1 comments