#ClubEntries: Your Own Fashion Collection!

by - 7:28 PM


Hi, dollies!

Cycle 13 started with a blast in Models.Company club - and our members had over two weeks to hand in their creations. This time, their task was to create their very own fashion line on Stardoll. The theme? Totally free! The results were amazing. 

Here we'll take a look at the most detailed fashion collections:

aniyah-xxxx 's 'Glam Girls In Nature' collection: 


bankgeek17 's 'Black and White' line:


CoolRachael with her 'African Fashion' looks:


dddirnenos' 'Layers' collection:


elyssedeloro's 'Springe Awakening' fashion collection:


and Honeybee62's thematic movie line:





What do you think of this recap?
Which collection was your favorite? Which would you wear yourself? 
You can try doing your own line and posting it in the comments section! 

Until next time!
Josefina (HATECHAINMAILS)

You May Also Like

7 comments

  1. Awe thanks! It looks amazing E>

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so gorgeous and I can tell heaps of time has been put into this! Good work girls :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that you included me (thanks!), and the others you chose were some of my favorites for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw thanks for including my collection! If I had to choose a favorite out of the rest it would be aniyah-xxxx 's 'Glam Girls In Nature', but elyssedeloro's 'Springe Awakening' fashion collection what I would wear myself since it is the most similar to my own style :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh My Gosh!You all are so talented. Loved all of them <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow great outfits, love the movie theme collection!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am shocked !!! Girls did amazing work !!

    ReplyDelete