New Writer - Sunnysidessue aka Lucy

by - 1:30 AM

Hi everyone!


I'm Lucy, and I'll be writing up trends, reviews, and hopefully a couple of interviews and designers too! But for this post, here's a few quick things about me, starting with my OOTD:

I'm a University student.

I'm majoring in Writing Studies, and this is my second year. It's busy and hectic, but a lot of fun. I hope to work either writing in the fashion industry, or novels.

I'm Stardoll crazy.


Well, obviously! You can check out my doll HERE.

My previous experience includes judging FM-style's 12th and 13th fashion cycles, I have my own stardoll blog This Is The Doll, I've been a writer for A Stardoll Blog (formerly Dollylicious), as well as being a guest-blogger and guest-judge for a number of other clubs and blogs. 

Recently, I've also begun to experiment with creating PNGs and graphics! They're a lot of fun to use and make. You can find all of my free-to-use designs on Apocalyptic Marshmallow! Some of my personal favourites are these printed dresses:


Image may contain: one or more people and people standing


If you have any questions, feel free to ask! 




You May Also Like

0 comments