One Store Challenge - IT GIRLS

by - 6:28 PM



I'm back with another One Store Challenge, and this time it's an IT GIRLS edition. I'm debating whether or not I should run through as many stores possible (excluding the limited and tribute stores), so if you can, please comment down below I would love to get a couple more opinions, or if you would like, submit some post suggestions for me :) 
Anyways, here are 5 IT GIRLS only outfits.

Outfit Nº 1 - Cozy Streetstyle



Since fall is here, I think it would've been appropriate for me to circle around the changing weather and giving some inspiration for the new season. For this look, I kept a monochromatic base, then built color around it. I added the green bag for a simple pop of color, while still maintaining a dark earthy tone running through the look. 

Items Used:

» Knitted See Through Sweater
» Fringed Slimcut Jeans
» Palermo Long Vest
» Mini Me Handbag
» High Street Sneakers



Outfit Nº 2 - Office Leisure


IT GIRLS  is a great store for putting together professional office looks. For this fall, I wanted to take in the leisure / lounge wear trend and mix it up with an office look. These pants are excellent for mixing, and they have a wonderful shape and interesting additions like knee patches and a drawstring bag waist for added lounge affect. Also, these neutral and pastel mixed colors are perfect for the Summer ➡️ Fall transition, and will keep you light and cool during the occasional heat wave. 

Items Used:

» Nude Casual It Pants 
» Ivory Faux Fur Coat
» Trendy Sweater
» Tortoiseshell Necklace
» Lady D Bag
» Poppy Shoes


Outfit Nº 3 - Starcoin Wear


Although simple, and to some mediocre, this is a casual look easily pulled together with the few but each just as beautiful starcoin pieces. The colors come together so well, without looking too mute and hidden in browns and other earth tones. The navy skirt and periwinkle top add great color balance and altogether result in a beautifully balanced outfit. Don't ever underestimate the few SC items available to you in Starplaza, if you find the right balance, everything will come together just as beautifully as any other outfit. 

Items Used:

» Oversize Wool Camel Scarf 
» See Through Blouse
» High Waisted Leather Skirt
» Prato in Fiore Shoulder Bag
» Chelsea Belt
» Strappy Summer Espadrilles 


Outfit Nº 4 - Mixed Masterpiece


This skirt is one of my absolute favorite pieces in the entire store. I wanted to do something fun and different with it, and decided to experiment with some unique pieces that some may not have bought into wearing. I paired it with a bright red top for some pop against the denim. I then layered black items around it to set off the necklace with the top together. Finally, I added the lace stockings for some pattern and eye appeal. I topped it off with a simple handbag and voila! Altogether, it looks like something fun you might spot during a fashion week, and it's an outfit that can definitely lift your day in a fun and different way. 

Items Used:

» Suede Over Shoulder Biker
» HotBuys Knitted Corset Top 
» Patch Denim Midi Skirt
» Pom Pom Choker Necklace
» Lace Thigh High Tights
» Matelasse Satchel
» Leather Sock Ankle Boots 


Outfit Nº 5 - Fall Finale


Of course, this wouldn't be an IT GIRLS one store challenge that fits fall without the infamous lace up knee high boots. I went for a fun trumpet sleeve top and added classic jeans, added a pink moto jacket for some color and texture, a choker for a little bit of bling and finished of with an adorable mickey mouse insp handbag. 

Items Used:

» Faux Fur Oversized Moto Jacket
» Trumpet Sleeve Turtleneck
» Poppy Jeans
» Lace Lace Up Choker
» Crazy Mouse Purse
» Greige Velvet Boots

WQ: What do you think about IT GIRLS? How would you style this store? 













You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. really cute! It girls is another fave store of mine. You should try doing one of the new stores (like vinyl) next! Here's a few I made with all it girls items: https://imgur.com/a/WSuou
    sorry I made so many, once I started I couldn't stop! it's so fun

    ReplyDelete