AUTUMN/FALL MAKEOVERS

by - 12:51 PM

Hello Dolls!

Its moonlight_path and I'm back! I had deactivated my account as I was very busy with high school but I'm back and I won't be leaving. I missed the club as well as blogging. I have lost most of my Stardoll friends due to deactivation and I'll be adding everyone also please add me as well! I missed each and everyone of you and I hope you enjoy this post : AUTUMN/FALL MAKEOVERS.


This post is a makeover tutorial ( Stardoll Inspired ) for Fall/Autumn. I hope you enjoy! I will be mentioning the items and steps for these makeovers. 


Makeover 1 :-


Steps:-
For the eyes, I started off with the nude eyeshadow and then applied the crimson eyeshadow to get the perfect blend. For the eyebrows, I used a Burgundy shade. I went for a winged eye with the Black eyeliner and added a volume mascara. For the face : I used a Nude blush at the first and then  a deep tan blush and to the complete the fall look, I used the burgundy lipstick.

Items Used : Nude Beige Eyeshadow - DOT, Intense Crimson Eyeshadow - DOT, Black Madness Volume Mascara - DOT, Burgundy Brown Eyebrow Pencil - DOT, Black Madness Eyeliner - DOT, Nude Beige Blush - DOT, Deep Tan Blush - DOT, Burgundy Love Lipstick - Transform .


Makeover 1 :-


Steps:-
Starting off with the eyes, I wanted to go something which would give the real autumn look, I used the Diamond Red Eyeshadow which was perfect for the eyes. I used a burgundy shaded eyebrow pencil for the eyebrows. I used a burgundy eyeliner and well as a black mascara to complete the look on the eyes. For the face, I used a deep tan blush on the cheeks and I really wanted a highlighter for the face and ie applied the highlight mask from Transform. To complete the look, I chose a tangy hot orange lipstick.

Items Used : Diamond Red Eyeshadow - LUXE, Hot Orange Lipstick - DOT, Black Madness Mascara - DOT, Deep Tan Blush - DOT, Burgundy Brown Eyeliner - DOT, Burgundy Brown Eyebrow Pencil - DOT, Contour Mask Highlights White Upper - Transform.

I hope you all enjoyed the post! Let me know your views/thoughts/opinions regarding this post via comments section!

Until Then,
Khloe


You May Also Like

0 comments